Portation data service
The customers' right to keep (i.e. to port) their telephone number when changing their provider in connection with the fault-prone and complex local process for the exchange of geographic porting data (PDA) results in high operating expenses for carriers while generating routing information.
Often, this information from different sources must be exhaustingly put together in order to achieve an acceptable result in the routing process.
With its Porting Data Service (PDS), sms eSolutions offers high quality and complete porting data for an efficient improvement of your routing. The elimination respectively minimization of the so-called default routing leads to an extreme saving of costs.
How does it work?
With the help of an automatic and additionally manual control of all processes which are involved in the process of collecting porting data from all carriers in Germany we achieve an almost complete data basis every day.
Nevertheless, inconsistent porting data sets occur again and again – mainly due to the local porting process.
Our specifically developed software is able to detect and to process these inconsistencies automatically, partly based on mathematical algorithms.
- Up-to-date, complete and quality-assured carrier information
- Daily supply of the actual porting data by sms eSolutions
- Analysis and quality assurance of the porting data with the help of specifically developed automatisms
- No investments for own hardware, software or an own service team
- Customized formats and contents of the data
The exchange of this data between sms eSolutions and you is carried out via the Athena Routing Server.